Tuesday 2 February 2010

Get on a Readers Panel and Get Printed

I always read the small print!  On the Editor's page there is normally a question and invite asking readers to submit something.  Flicking further on and I found a Book Review section ...  send your name in to join the panel.  So I did.  Fiona, a Lifestyle Writer at Essentials, emailed me.  Book to review coming soon ...! And I get my photo and text in the magazine if my review is good enough .. of course, strongely edited but boy, it's something ...

Recently completed a questionaire about likes and dislikes for cat products for Your Cat, again with the Editor called Angela. She is doing a feature. Mentioned something different - my cats enjoying walkies with us along the fields.  Was also asked what products I'd like to test .. God, hope it's a handheld hoover.  Full-sized hoover a heavy nightmare on the stairs.

Last week I joined the tester panel for Your Home ...

No comments:

Post a Comment