Thursday 4 February 2010

Working Progress

I'm busy, busy, busy ... and that's including driving up and down the A47 twice a  day in the dark. In fact, I feel constantly knackered and gonna hit the Metatone this weekend.


Have so many writing-things going on it's hard finding the time, but I do:




  • Kangaroo Land : presentation and final read.  Get to work and start writing from 8am to 845am, Mon, Tues, Thurs and Fri (after my free 4 second game of Chat Bingo.  Won £65 two weeks ago!) 
  • Get to work on Wed and catch up with other writings or Internet given that my 3 home Dongle hardly works. Even hanging it out the window seems to have little effect.
  • Writers Bureau : Non-fiction assignment 6, which includes two travel articles and an outline.  If WB tell me I have the remotest chance of being accepted, then I'm submitting to Simon Seeks, online travel company, in a flash.
  • Your Cat : short story description competition. Story to be written by Christina Jones. 
  • Powder-room Graffiti : Online e-zine. Article is progress. £10 per publication. Small but oh to be published!
  • Brit Awards:  Synopsis and three chapters to be prepared to sent off, especially not I have gotten rid of the damn Table Property which keeps springing up on page 1 of KL.
  • Academy of Children's Writers: am entering the 2010 competition with a story appraised by Hilary Johnson Advisory Service. (apparently one kids story was Mmm, the other Hmmm.)
Thanks fully I have a diary to keep me organized!

I'm a writing gal in the morning - late afternoon, evenings, no hope in hell. The brain has gone on official shut down then. 

Might crack open a bottle of wine tonight ...

No comments:

Post a Comment