Monday 7 February 2011

Hooray, Hooray, It's a Holiday!

OK, only one day's holiday  but means a 4-day week!   The next assignment for Writer's Bureau is complete apart from a re-read (again).  I'm allowed to give the historical article a miss, thank goodness.  I don't think my idea of an article on rampant Nell Gwyn in a comical vain would go down too well with WB. 

 Submitted another article to Powderroom Graffiti so fingers crossed my humor will win the editor over for a second time.  

Pounded the Wii board this morning ... well, perhaps not pounded given that I am er, a trifle fat according to the Body Test, so let's face it, I coulld have broke the sodding thing.  Oh, am past it at 43 too.   To be honest, haven't been exercising in a week as had another bug. This one a throat infection but rest assurred, I made it into work and everyone, I mean everyone, is elated at the thought that they could be next.

And this afternoon will retire to the sofa to Write a CV on sitcom charactors.  That's after I have brushed the carpet of last night's sewing remanants laying over the floor.  Been warned by the new hubby that I MUST NOT wake him after a night shift so shhhh.  Mind you, am going to cook first. The smell of burnt food should shift him.

1 comment:

  1. So how was the cooking session? What did you cook for your hubby then. That day sounded so wonderful, do you have a post about it?

    ReplyDelete